Saturday 26 January 2013

Thanks for your prayers- A YEAR OLDER

I wish to express gratitude to everyone who has created time out of their tight schedules to write comments on my facebook page, twitter,my blog{ www.daramolavictor.blogspot.com}, through text, emails and calls for your encouragement and prayers for me and my entire family. Your words and prayers have indeed strengthened me & made me believe that this year 2013 will not only be a better year for me but everyone of you and our great country-Nigeria. From my very Uncle- The great Deacon Suyi Otitoju to my immediate family, extended family, my colleagues@ work place(the One Customer Family ),my church members, Unilorin alumni, ABU alumni , my staff @Vicjane Community and YOU --my friend on Facebook & Twitter, The Great God will grant every desire of your heart in this year 2013 . Finally, I wish to thank my Wife -My angel, the most awesome and beautiful woman on earth for her support for me and the family, may the good Lord make us fulfil our days on earth in good health & happiness AMEN. Thanks and God bless you all

No comments: