Saturday 4 August 2012

I expected my eviction – Jannette


Uganda’s Jannette was just one step short of theBig Brother Stargame final as she was evicted from the house after managing to dodge eviction for 11 weeks.  Her run of luck ended when Wati and Lady May put her up for eviction.
In a telephone interview with our men earlier in the week, the housemate said she was not surprised that Wati had nominated her for eviction.
“He was always saying that I have never been up for eviction. Since he went on and on about that, I somehow knew he was going to nominate me. But I was a little taken aback that Lady May nominated me. I expected to leave the house anyway. I was up against strong characters like Prezzo and Lady May. I knew I wasn’t going to make it,” she said.
Explaining why she nominated Lady May for eviction, Jannette says that she tried as much as she could to relate with Lady May, but it didn’t work out.
“She is anti-social. That was why I nominated her. I know she is a celebrity and didn’t want to let her guard down for the entire world to see. But I couldn’t relate with her. I know she can be a very nice person.”
The Ugandan said she had come into Big Brother Stargame to have fun – and certainly did! She  was one of the housemates who made friends with alcohol and she didn’t deny the fact that she loves alcohol.
“To be honest, I love drinking. A good party must have alcohol. I went into the BBA house to have fun and I had it all the way.”
Though she has lost a chance to make a fortune, Jannette said her life is not over.
“I am coming to Nigeria soon. I want to get into music and I want to work with Nigerian musicians and producers,” says Jannette.
Jannette is strongly rooting for her partner and fellow countryman, Kyle, to become the winner. Why?  “We are going to share the money 50, 50. Now you can understand why I want him to win,” she says.

No comments: