Friday 5 June 2020

39 yrs old Rapes 7 yrs old

SOMETHING DRASTIC MUST BE DONE ABOUT THESE BEASTS RAPING AND KILLING...

A 39-year-old man, identified as Charles Okoro, has been arrested for allegedly raping a 7-year-old girl who lives in the same compound with her single mum, Benita Ibe in Aba, Abia state.

While speaking with LIB, the mother of the victim stated that she returned home and noticed that his daughter was not walking well.   Her  daughter later opened up on how Charles defiled her in his house and threatened to kill her if she tells anyone.

”The suspect is my neighbor. My daughter normally stays at home with her sister. If I am not around, they stay together. On May 19, I noticed that the way my daughter wasn’t walking well. I asked her and she said nothing. I observed that something was wrong because she started having discharge. I told her someone must have touched for such to happen.

She then told me that she cannot say it because the person told her that she will die if she ever says it. I asked her who is the person and she told me it was my neighbor who is also from my local government.

© Abia News

No comments: