Saturday 17 January 2015

Facebook Ads: Why You Should Never Pay For Page Likes

Sometimes ago, I dropped a video on how to get massive ROI using Facebook Ads thereby using just $1 and I got lots of feedback concerning the video if it can be used to increase Facebook page likes.

Absolutely, The idea in Facebook Ads Bomb Video can be used to increase your page likes but do you really need page likes on your page? Is it true that the more the likes, the more you get clicks on links you drop on your page?

The answer to above question is absolutely negative as much likes don’t increase engagement nor website clicks on your fb page.

Let’s quickly look at my hypothesis and result and see if you really need Massive likes on your Facebook page.

I own a Facebook page with 50,000 likes for my entertainment blog
I make a post with no link and another with a link and try to see how many people it will reach (organic reach) after 8 hour.

Shockingly, the post with link only reach 371 people while the other post reach 1494 people, in essence, my post are not reaching all my 50,000 fans who liked my Facebook page.

My Conclusion: If a 50,000 likes page can be having just 371 organic reach with links after 8 hours then what is the need of having the plenty likes.

I will advise you send the traffic directly to your site by running page post engagement ads as I thought in my Facebook Ads Bomb Video than gathering likes that Facebook will still limit the organic reach.

Paying for likes growth is what I always refer to as waste of money and resources, you pay for the fans to like the page (remain on facebook), and you will still later pay to reach them because the potential reach won’t be enough, so you will go for paid reach.

Take your mind off increasing page likes, meanwhile in the process of sending traffic to your website or blog, you will surely get likes and that should be enough for you and paying Facebook for extra likes.

I hope this post is of help to you?
Then kindly Share this to your friends as they will be glad you get them informed before they start wasting their money on Facebook.

No comments: